Stalwart Solicitors (the ‘Firm’) is a Limited Company registered in England and Wales with registered number ( TBC) The Firm’s registered office is Unit 9, 313a Ballards Lane, London, N12 8LY.
- When you access or sign up to any of the Firm’s services including newsletters, bulletins, competitions, webinars etc., we may collect and process personal information such as your name, address, telephone number, email address and other information relating to you.
- We will store and use your personal information for purposes such as administering and maintaining our relationship with you; providing services or information requested by you; providing you with further information about our products and services; and for auditing usage of the Website. Your information will not normally be disclosed to third parties except where that is necessary for fulfilment of our obligations to you or we are obliged or permitted to do so by law.
- The Firm does not use any web intelligence software or collect any personal data about users of the Website other than aggregated data which is used to help the Firm improve the quality of the Website. No information about you is stored by us or transmitted by us to any third party.
- Occasionally we may contact you with information we think may be of interest to you such as details of events or competitions hosted by the Firm. If you prefer not to receive such promotional material, please notify us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Firm has policies and technical measures in place to safeguard and protect your personal information against unauthorised access, accidental loss, improper use and disclosure. However, the internet is not completely secure and though we will do our best to protect your personal information the transmission of your data to us is done so at your own risk.
You have a right of access to any personal information that the Firm may hold about you (we may charge a small administrative fee for this); to have any inaccurate information about you corrected; and to request that we stop using your personal information for marketing purposes. Access requests should be put in writing and addressed to the Data Protection Manager at our registered office.